FREE DELIVERY on Orders over £50
1. If you live in the UK and place an Order for more than £50 we will not charge you for delivery – Simple.
2. We aim to DELIVER NEXT DAY wherever possible
• We always try to achieve a next day delivery service but it’s not possible to guarantee.
If you live in England, Wales or southern and central Scotland and your order reaches us before 2pm a next day service is usually available.
• There are some areas where it requires more time for the delivery to be made. These include the Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland and any other offshore or extremely remote locations.
• Unfortunately we do not currently deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
|Order on ...||You should get it by ...|
| The weekend||Tuesday|
| Monday (excl. Bank Holidays) - before 2 pm|
Monday (excl. Bank Holidays) - after 2 pm
| Tuesday - before 2 pm|
Tuesday - after 2 pm
| Wednesday - before 2 pm|
Wednesday - after 2 pm
| Thursday - before 2 pm|
Thursday - after 2 pm
| Friday - before 2 pm|
Friday - after 2 pm
3. For orders under £50 YOU PAY WHAT WE PAY
• Due to the economics of parcel shipments we must charge for deliveries for orders under £50. But, we will only charge you £6.50 per parcel.
4. We offer TRACKED DELIVERY wherever possible
• We recommend including your mobile phone number in your order information, that way most of our carriers can send you text message updates about the exact delivery time.
5. Class 9 products
• Products that fall under the class 9 category will take up to 72 hours to be delivered. They can also be dispatched separately from other products within the same order. Battery products that are Class 9 include but are not limited to 40v 4Ah, 40v 6Ah, 60v 2Ah, 60v 4Ah & 60v 6Ah.
6. If there is a problem with your Order, or you want to arrange a special delivery, call us on 01793 333219 to discuss.