We want you to be happy with your purchase, but in case you are not we offer a simple 30-DAY RETURNS policy – it works like this…
- If your product is defective, delivered in error or arrives damaged we will of course collect the faulty item free of charge and either replace or refund your money – whichever you prefer.
- If your product is defective, delivered in error or arrives damaged don’t wait for 30 days – tell us immediately.
- If your product develops a fault within 30 days of receiving it, we will collect the machine – if upon inspection there is a genuine fault we will either replace the machine, send the machine to an authorised warranty repair centre or give you a refund.
- If you just don’t like what you have bought, we may still be able to help. For some machines, particularly those below £500 retail price, we may be able to swap the item for something else. But this is a good will gesture; it is not guaranteed in each case and can only be agreed by the directors of Garden Equipment Ltd. If you find yourself in this position, please call us and explain the issue and we will do our best to help resolve the problem. If we are able to help we will charge you the amount it costs us to return the tool to resaleable condition – this may include the cost of re-boxing, cleaning, and replacing any missing parts or items.
- No items can be returned that contain petrol or petrol vapours – call our Technical line on 01793 333219 and we can tell you how to safely prepare your machine for return.