- FREE DELIVERY on Orders over £50
– If you place an Order for more than £50 we will not charge you for delivery – Simple.
- We aim to DELIVER NEXT DAY wherever possible
– We always try to achieve a next day delivery service but it’s not possible to guarantee. If you live in England, Wales or southern and central Scotland and your order reaches us before 2pm a next day service is usually available.
– There are some areas where it requires more time for the delivery to be made. These include the Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands and Islands and any other offshore or extremely remote locations.
– We cannot currently offer delivery services to Northern Ireland.
– Ride on mowers are excluded from the next day delivery service.[table id=1 /]
- For orders under £50 YOU PAY WHAT WE PAY
– Due to the economic of shipments we must charge for deliveries for Orders under £50. But, we will only charge you £6.50 per parcel.
- We offer TRACKED DELIVERY wherever possible
– We recommend including your mobile phone number in your order information, that way most of our carriers can send you text message updates about the exact delivery time.
- If there is a problem with your Order, or you want to arrange a special delivery, call us on 01344 875550 to discuss.
- Our CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISE is simple…we want you to buy our products, we want you to be happy with our products, and we want you to tell everyone else about us, so if anything goes wrong, and we mean anything…just get in touch and we will fix it as soon as possible.
- We will respond to telephone calls and Live Chat immediately, and sim to reply to mails and form submissions within 2 hours. If out of hours we will pick up the request at the earliest possible opportunity.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, but in case you are not we offer a simple 30-DAY RETURNS policy – it works like this.
- If your product is defective, delivered in error or arrives damaged we will of course collect the faulty item free of charge and either replace or refund your money – whichever you rather.
- If your product is defective, delivered in error or arrives damaged don’t wait for 30 days – tell us immediately.
- If your product develops a fault within 30 days of receiving it, we will collect the machine – if upon inspection there is a genuine fault we will either replace the machine, send the machine to an authorised warranty repair center or give you a refund.
- If you just don’t like what you have bought, send it back to us. We will refund the price of the machine less any cost we face to return it to resaleable condition – this may include the cost of re-boxing, cleaning, and replacing any missing parts or items.
- No items can be returned that contain petrol or petrol vapours – call our Technical line on 01793 333212 and we can tell you how to safely prepare your machine for return.