- Goods ordered before 2PM on a Monday are likely to be delivered on the Tuesday.
- Goods ordered after 2PM on a Monday are likely to be delivered on the Wednesday.
- Goods ordered between 2PM Thursday and 2PM Friday are likely to be delivered on the Monday
- Goods ordered after 2PM on a Friday are likely to be delivered on the Tuesday
- You will be contacted to arrange delivery Ride-on mowers
The above are not including Bank Holidays
When is Free Delivery Available?
Free delivery is available to mainland UK postcodes when the value of all items being purchased in a single transaction is greater than £50 including VAT.
Where Do We Deliver To?
Where next working day delivery is available, we try to deliver as follows:
- England (Mainland): next working day delivery is available to all mainland English postcodes.
- England, Isle of Wight: we can deliver to the Isle of Wight, but it will take longer and a next day service is not possible.
- Wales: next working day delivery is available to all mainland Welsh postcodes.
- Scotland (Mainland): next working day delivery is available to most mainland Scottish postcodes.
- Scotland (remote mainland locations): we can deliver to most remote mainland locations, such as the Scottish Highlands, but it will take longer and a next day service is not possible.
- Northern Ireland: we can deliver to all Northern Ireland postcodes, but it will take longer and a next day service is not possible.
- Offshore and extremely remote locations: we may be able to deliver to offshore UK islands by special arrangement so please ring us to discuss.
- Republic of Ireland: We can deliver to the Republic of Ireland but it will take longer and a next day service is not possible. We also have to charge a flat £15 fee for all deliveries here.
When Do We Deliver?
Delivery days are Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are not made on weekends, Bank Holidays or between Christmas and New Year.
We use a variety of different couriers. We will send you tracking information by email if it is available, and where possible some of our couriers are able to give delivery time updates by text message if you have inserted your mobile phone number during the checkout process.
Please note that we are not always able to provide you with a specific delivery time.
What You Need To Do When A Delivery Is Made
When a courier delivers they will generally require a signature to indicate that the goods have been received in good condition. It is important that you check the goods fully. If there is any indication of damage or the courier will not wait for the goods to be checked, either refuse delivery or make sure that you mark the courier’s paperwork as “Goods Damaged” or “Goods Unchecked” before you sign for the receipt of the goods.
Damaged goods happen very rarely but if you do think there is an issue do not attempt to use any goods. Take pictures of the damage and contact us immediately and within fourteen days of delivery. For more information about returns please see our Terms & Conditions.