Powerful 1500w Motor & 120 Bar Pressure
- The G30 has a universal motor with an aluminium pump head and stainless steel pistons, the motor is designed not only to deliver fantastic power and cleaning results but is built to last.
Built in Trolley Handle & Wheels
- With user comfort in mind the G30 features a built in trolley handle and wheels. The machine can be comfortably moved around your outdoor spaces whether it be cleaning the patio/decking or round to the front of the house to clean the car. The on board accessory storage allows the machine to neatly packed down and stored away in a shed, cupboard or under the stairs.
Ultimate Control over you cleaning tasks
- The G30 is supplied with a vario and turbo nozzle along with a foam detergent applicator. The vario nozzle allows the user to adjust the pressure that is delivered depending on the surface being cleaned. The turbo nozzle is deigned to focus a and increase the pressure by up to 30%, the rotating jet tears into ground in dirt left over many years. The foam sprayer allows the user to easily distribute cleaning detergent, the viscous foam released clings to the surface and starts to breakdown the dirt before cleaning.
Quick click Connect Accessories
- The accessories use a click fitting allowing the user to quickly and easily switch between accessories during their cleaning task.
Home & Garden Kit
- The G30 Home & garden comes equipped with a handy 10″ patio cleaner and wash brush.
1 x GWG30 Pressure Washer
1 x Trigger Gun
1 x Lance
1 x 10” Patio Cleaner
1 x Extension Lance
1 x Foam Sprayer
1 x Variable pressure nozzle
1 x Turbo Nozzle
1 x Wash Brush
1 x 6 Metre Hose
Extended Product information/ specifications:
Rated Voltage – 220-240V – 50HZ
Rated Pressure (bar)- 80
Permissible Pressure (bar) -120
Power Rating – 1500W
Rated Water Flow – 342
Maximum Water Flow – 480
Maximum Water Inlet Pressure (bar) – 7
Maximum Water Inlet Temperature – 40 Degrees Celsius
LPA (sound pressure level) – 80dB(A)
LWA (sound power level) – 87.8 dB(A)
Protection Rating- IPX 5
Vibration – <2.5 m/s2 K=1.5 m/s2