- CUTS MEDIUM-SIZED LAWNS UP TO 500m² WITHOUT RECHARGING – each battery cuts 250m² giving you the power and performance of a petrol-driven mower without the mess, noise and environmental impact and they recharge in just 30 minutes with the rapid charger
- 2 x NEW GENERATION LITHIUM 40V 2Ah BATTERIES AND BRUSHLESS MOTOR – the lawnmower is powered by technologically advanced batteries that you can use in any Greenworks 40V tool to cut waste, save money and storage space
- 5 CUTTING HEIGHTS AND 2-IN-1 MULCHING OR COLLECTION – a single lever makes it easy to raise the blades from 25mm to 80mm, while the clippings can be collected in the large 50L bag or mulched into fine pieces to add nutrients back into the lawn
- EASY TO MANOEUVRE AND STORE – large 18cm rear wheels make it very easy to move over all kinds of ground, it has a comfortable top handle for easy handling which fold down to save storage space when not in use
- 3-YEAR GUARANTEE WITH 2-YEAR BATTERY WARRANTY – by Greenworks, a world leader in electric tools and battery technology, with a global reputation for smart design, high performance and outstanding customer service
Our most popular 40v mower
The Greenworks 40V 41cm Lawn Mower is in our opinion the best 40v cordless mower for general use in the UK right now… The new G-MAX batteries in the 40v range use the latest in Lithium cell technology, they are long-lasting, fast charging and do not suffer from memory effects so they reach full charge, every charge, with no loss of power.
So much better than petrol!
Mowing with a cordless mower is so much easier than with an electric or petrol machine. There is no cable to get in the way, and unlike petrol machines, they start the first time, every time. They are light to move and use, easy to store, quiet in operation, and have no fumes or odours, all-round they are much nicer and easier to use, and you get the benefit of being able to buy other tools to fit the battery, at much cheaper prices.
Packed with features
A 41cm cutting width means that with one battery you should be able to cover about 300m2, (that’s about 17m x 17m), and can go as much as 600M2 (25m x 25m) using the 4.0ah battery. The height is adjusted by an innovative push-button system, its springs are loaded so is really easy to use. The 40v 41cm Lawn Mower can be set at 5 heights from 25mm to 80mm (1 inch to just over 3″). It’s also really easy to store and transport as it has folding handles which means you can pack it down into a small space. A large 50Ltr collection bag means fewer trips to the compost heap, or alternatively, you can take advantage of the mulching feature on the mower, which cuts the clippings ultra-fine and puts them back into the lawn as a feed.
- Cutting area with 2.0Ah Battery – up to 300m2
- Cutting area with 4.0Ah Battery – up to 600m2