Greenworks’ G40CS30 is the seamless replacement to an electric chainsaw.
The 30-cm bar provides impeccable cutting performance. Not only is it lightweight, but also extremely easy to use; ideal for dealing with small firewood, felling smaller trees or cutting and pruning thinner branches. Features a two-button safety operation to avoid any accidental start-up and low noise levels allowing you to work without disturbing neighbours, ideal for domestic woodcutting.
- POWERFUL, LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT 30cm CHAINSAW – weighing only 2.6kg with comfortable, ergonomic soft-grip handles and a 30cm blade that cuts logs and smaller trees effortlessly
- EFFICIENT, SAFER, SPEEDY CUTTING – with a fast chain speed of 4.2m/s, making quick, clean cuts it’s never been easier to cut timber, and for safety a two-button safety feature prevents it from starting up accidentally
- CHAIN IS EASY TO TENSION AND AUTOMATICALLY OILED – toolless chain adjustment means no fiddling about when you adjust the chain tension and the chain stays lubricated with an automatic oiling system that has a large 200ml translucent tank
- USE WITH ANY GREENWORKS 40V 2Ah or 4Ah BATTERY – this is a special ‘tool only’ package that comes without a battery, so if you already own a Greenworks 40V tool you can use the same battery to save space, cut costs and reduce waste
- 3 YEAR GUARANTEE – by Greenworks, a world leader in electric tools and battery technology, with a global reputation for smart design, high performance and outstanding customer service
- Electric tool-less chain tensioning
- 200 ml Translucent oil tank
- No cord, no petrol, no oil, no maintenance
- Electric Start