The Greenworks’ G24ID 24v Impact Driver is specially engineered to drive screws faster and easier than any other tool. Despite its instinctive strength it is easy and comfortable to use as the impact action transfers the torque directly to the screw instead of your wrist and forearm. Ideal for building decks, installing tiles and screwing plywood subfloors.
Part of the 24V high power interchangeable battery system, this tool is part of a family of over 25 other tools that all take the same battery and charger. So once you own one, you can own them all.
The 6.35mm quick connect coupler readily accepts all standard screwdriver bits, so there is no screw you cannot drive! But for more power and heavier duty applications take a look at the Brushless Motor version.
- Cast aluminium gear housing
- No load speeds 0 to 3,000 rpm
- Cushion over mould grip for operator comfort
- Built-in triple LED light
- 24v brushed motor delivers plenty of power and 282 Nm of torque
- Variable speed switch means you can start the machine slowly and wind up to the full 3000 rpm
- 4000 impacts per minute
- unit weighs only 1.2 Kg