The Greenworks’ 24V Brushless Impact Driver is a specially engineered to drive screws faster and easier than any other tool.
It features a Brushless DigiPro motor for longer runtime and increased efficiency. Despite its instinctive strength it is easy and comfortable to use as the percussive action transfers the torque directly to the screw instead of your wrist and forearm. Ideal for building decks, installing tiles and screwing plywood sub-floors.
Brushless motors have almost no wearable parts. They are far more efficient than traditional brushed motors. This means that a higher percentage of the battery power is converted into motor action, ensuring that brushless motor products will always out perform tools with brushed motors.
- The 24V Lithium-Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- 1/4-inch hex coupler
- No load speed: 0-3,200 rpm (min-1)
- 4,000 impacts per minute
- Torque: 327 Nm
- Built-in LED light Removable Belt Hook
- The brushless motor is much more efficient, meaning more of the power of the battery can be used
- The motor delivers plenty of power and 327 Nm of torque
- 4200 impacts per minute really push the screws home fast
- The unit only weighs 1.2Kg