24V Hedge Trimmer – Telescopic shaft for taller hedges
The Greenworks G24PH51 is a lightweight long reach hedge trimmer designed for tall hedges due to its extended reach, at 2m in length the machine can easily cut hedges up to to 3m tall without having to use a ladder. Powered by an advanced 24V lithium-ion battery, the hedge trimmer offers high performance despite its compact size. Convenience is guaranteed with no fuel or electric cables to contend with, simply insert the battery and trim.
The fully adjustable cutting blades and ergonomic handles ensure user comfort when cutting the sides or tops of hedges around the garden.
The Cleanest Cut
The blades of the G24PH51 are double ground, ensuring the sharpest finish and the cleanest cut. Both blades move simultaneously at 1500 cuts per minute ensuring a consistent cut, and a better finish than products featuring a single moving blade.
Reach the tallest hedges with ease
The G24PH51 features a telescopic shaft to extend to a maximum length of 2m, when combined with the fully articulated blades, cutting the sides or tops of even tall hedges is quick and easy.
Part of the 24V Family
The Greenworks G24PH51 offers total convenience, with no petrol or electric cables to deal with. Instead, simply insert the advanced 24V battery and you are ready to trim. As part of the Greenworks 24V family, the battery can be used in a range of different tools, from lawnmowers, leaf blowers, chainsaws and even power tools.
- Compact cordless hedge trimmer
- Lightweight and easy to use at just 2.8kg
- Double reciprocating blades for consistent clean cutting
- Easily cuts the sides and tops of even tall hedges
- No need for a ladder
- No emissions
- Quiet and low vibration operation
- No fuel or cables to worry about.
- Lower running & maintenance costs than petrol equivalents
- Interchangeable battery system – 1 battery, multiple applications
- Peace of mind – Comprehensive 3 year warranty
Looking for more power? Try the GD60PHT, powered by a 60V brushless motor for more demanding jobs.