24V 33CM Cordless Lawnmower & Line Trimmer for Small Lawns
Taking command of your garden with the cordless 24V lawnmower and trimmer bundle is easy, with no fuel or cables to worry about. Once you’ve finished mowing, transfer the battery from the lawnmower to the line trimmer, tidy up the edges, and cut hard-to-reach spots.
Designed for smaller lawns, the Greenworks GDG24LM33 is a robust, lightweight 24V lawnmower and allows for easy manoeuvring while mowing and the integrated handle allows for easy transporting around the garden. Powered by an advanced 24V lithium-ion battery, the machine offers high performance despite its compact size. Convenience is guaranteed with no fuel or electric cables to contend with, simply insert the battery and mow.
The lawnmower has a durable 33cm cutting deck, and cut grass is collected into the spacious easy empty 30L collector or mulched into fine pieces to add nutrients back into the lawn. The cutting height can be easily adjusted between 25-75mm depending on conditions.
The compact and lightweight design of the Greenworks G24LT25 line trimmer allows for easy handling while trimming, and for easy transporting around the garden. The 3 piece split shaft means once the lawn is trimmed, it is simple to store in the garage or garden shed while taking up minimum space.
As part of the Greenworks 24V family, the battery can be used in a range of different tools, from grass trimmers, hedge trimmers, chainsaws and even DIY power tools.
Features & Benefits Include:
- Single battery covers up to 140m²
- Ample 30L collection bag
- 2-in-1 mulching or collection
- Includes one 24V battery and universal charger (battery run times may vary depending on usage)
- Compact 33cm cordless lawnmower – lightweight and easy to transport at just 8.3kg
- Compact cordless line trimmer – lightweight and easy to transport at just 2.2kg
- No emissions
- Quiet and low-vibration operation
- No fuel or cables to worry about
- Lower running & maintenance costs than petrol equivalents
- Interchangeable battery system – 1 battery, multiple applications
- Peace of mind – Comprehensive 3-year warranty
Precision engineered with magnets to avoid friction to give more power, smoother operation and a longer life
Just press a button to start mowing - no mess, no fumes, no hassle and just as much power as a traditional petrol-driven lawnmower
EASY TO INSERT BATTERY
Use any Greenworks 24V battery. As a guide, a 2Ah cuts up to 140m² and 4Ah cuts up to 280m² on a single charge
30L COLLECTION BAG
Specially designed so that it fills up nearly to the top (95% full) before it needs emptying, so you don't have to keep stopping to empty bag